Are you looking for a career within the MICE industry? Penny and Dan are always keen to hear from skilled and energetic people who share our company values and would like the chance to work with our diverse client base to develop their career within our multi-award winning agency.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities to join a friendly, professional and highly motivated team, please send your CV to Daniel Sweet via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will keep your details on file and contact you when opportunities arise.
Opportunity in Event Operations
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly and experienced team in a highly successful, award-winning agency approaching its 25th year in business and become a key player in our operations team. The successful candidate will have a passion for events, whilst believing in the company ethos and sharing its values. This is the perfect role to develop your knowledge within the venue & events industry whilst working with multiple clients and supporting the day to day functions of the team in a rewarding role.
About the role:
• In event operations the magic happens, a team of epic venue experts are ready to react to any brief that comes their way. It’s fast-paced and varied whilst hugely rewarding.
• The team all work with multiple clients on a large number of events, sourcing venues, negotiating rates and working closely with both the client and venue from brief right through to post event debrief.
• The team also handle fully managed event projects pulling in a variety of resources such as production, entertainment, activities and full on-site coordination to name but a few.
• The opportunity that has arisen is flexible and will be dependent on the experience of our perfect candidate when we meet them, so we want to hear from a broad range of candidates with a variety of experience and expertise.
• You are passionate about the events and hospitality industry and have a keen enthusiasm for the vast array of venues within it.
• You will most likely have a degree or equivalent qualification relative to the industry.
• You may be a recent or soon to be graduate, with at least one year’s placement work experience or you may have been working in the industry for a number of years already.
• You may already have supervisory experience or have even led a small team, although this is not essential.
• The successful candidate will effectively and efficiently deal with large amounts of diverse event requests from our huge spectrum of clients spanning all industries.
• You will be used to working independently whilst also being extremely self-motivated. Discovering and experiencing new and exciting venues will become your mission!
• You will thrive on the nature of always working in our client’s best interests, creating the ideal solutions for them and truly nurturing our client relationships.
• You will be a customer service expert, with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to contribute and really make a difference to the team.
Please look at our website and social media to find out what we are all about. We are a small company with a very happy team of staff who love working here and we’re very excited to find the right person to welcome as our new recruit.
Expiry Date: 20th May 2019
Job Type: Full Time (fixed term contract)
Job Level: Any
Years of Experience: 1+
Salary: Dependent on experience
If you’d like to be part of the FCCE family please send a cover e-mail stating current salary and CV to our Operations Director, Daniel Sweet email@example.com
Sales & Event Apprentice
18 month training programme with paid full time employment
• Learn how to respond to event/accommodation requests
• Find locations and venues & negotiate packages
• Carry out daily/weekly tasks to plan & prepare events
• Understand & work on our event technology platforms
• Understand the sales process and help build our client base
• Administer & help plan hospitality events for our clients
• Help promote #FCCE through social media channels
If you’d like to be part of the FCCE family please send a cover e-mail and CV to our Operations Director, Daniel Sweet firstname.lastname@example.org
our extended family:
If you’re a professional event freelancer, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always super keen to get to know talented people in our industry that can help us when we need an extra pair of safe hands. Opportunities can arise like:
• On-site event management
• On-site event support
• Venue finding
• Sales & Marketing
• Delegate management
If you would like to get to know us and be part of our extended family please send a cover e-mail and CV to our Operations Director, Daniel Sweet email@example.com
Your message was sent successfully.